Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Meet The Ebonyi Born boy who scored 400 in Post UTME Exams

This result of a boy who wrote the post UTME exam of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo, who scored 400 over 400 had been attracting attentions online.
As shared by a Facebook user Bibian……

OMG! I’m dumbfounded.

Adaobi’s brother made 400/400 in his Post UTME.



If I could, I would have offered him scholarship all through his university education. I wish that someone capable sees this and does the needful.

Ebonyi state government, do the needful, please.

Let us encourage excellence.

Congratulations, Dear. I’m super proud of you. Ebonyians are proud of you.

Truely persistent studying pays, congrats to the young boy….


The post Meet Ebonyi State Boy Who Scored 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo appeared first on Ngyab.

Get thousands of free final year project topics and materials sorted by subject to help with your research
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments