Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

[Music] Download Rema - Beamer (Bad Boys) Mp3

Rema - Beamer (Bad Boys)
  • Download Rema - Beamer (Bad Boys) Mp3

  • Artist: Rema
  • Genre: Pop
  • Recorded: 2020
  • Producer(s): rvssian
Award-winning Nigerian teenage singer and rapper, Rema, kicks a perfect start to the year as he drops off his first official single since breaking through with 3 Extended Playlist so far.
The new song which he titles "Beamer (Bad Boys)" comes following the release of "Dumebi Remix" which featured American female singer, Becky G.
Finally, Beamer (Bad Boys) was produced by Jamaican producer Rvssian.
Quotable Lyrics
African girly come and hop in my beamer
You know me I really wanna take you for dinner
You know me I get money pass Shina Peter
For my area they dey call me godzilla 
For the boy there wey dey yarn kpatakpata 
If you catch am make sure say you beat am
If another nigga wan carry my seniorita
I go chop am like say na semovita o

Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments