Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Wednessday 29/4/2020: Morning Prayer points For Money, Abundance And Financial Breakthrough


They have dreams but the lack of money or financial freedom will not allow them live their dreams. But as you engage this prayer points for financial blessings today, I see you having dominion over your finances in Jesus name.

The bible tells us that money answereth all things, Ecclesiastes 10:19. Without money, we don’t have a voice, without money we can’t spread the gospel far and wide, without money we will be oppressed by money driven issues and finally without money we are not truly free to live our dreams in this life.
Lets Open up our mouth and say these prayer point for God to Send down helpers from unknown destination to help you financially.
📖 Strongman of poverty in my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
📖 With the power Of the lord Poverty will not lock at my door Step.
📖Lead me O Lord, to my own land that flows with milk and honey in Jesus name
📖Every Evil eye manipulating My financial breakthrough catch fire now! In Jesus Name
📖Every familiar spirit sharing my money before I receive it, be bound permanently, in the name of Jesus.
📖Every garment of poverty, receive the fire of God, in Jesus’ name.
📖Any wicked landlord attacking the source of my financial blessings, O heavens arise and put fire on their body, in Jesus name.
📖Evil powers forcing me to do what will bring financial shame to me, I command you to come out, in Jesus name.
📖I bind the spirit of financial debt. I shall not borrow to eat again, in the name of Jesus.
📖Every yoke of debt, program to put me into poverty, be cast away, in the name of Jesus.
📖Foundational evil mirror monitoring my financial life, scatter now, in Jesus name.
📖Holy Spirit put into my hands divine gift and prosperity that will make me extremely prosperous, in Jesus name.
📖 Every vessel of destiny killers fashioned against my financial destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
📖Let the ground open now and swallow all destiny killers working against my finaces, in the name of Jesus.
📖 Every evil gathering against my financial destiny, be scattered, in the name of Jesus.

📖My head will not carry evil load, in the name of Jesus.
 ðŸ“–I paralyse every activity of destiny killers in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
📖I smash every giant of ‘almost there’ to pieces, in Jesus’ name.
📖 I destroy every castle of backwardness, in the name of Jesus.
📖 Let every satanic guard organised against my life and finances be paralysed, in the name of Jesus.
📖Every Marine spirit fighting against my financial breakthrough let them be destroyed in Jesus Name
Amen!! And Amen!!!
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments