Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

WazobiaCash Review: How it works and how to make money from it in Nigeria



Goodmorning Ladies and Gentlemen, I know I have delayed to drop this post this is because I needed to recieve payment upto the 5th time before I post this legit investment platform. 


So Here we are again, but this time a safer type of Investment – wazobia.cash. When we talk about online investment platforms, we talk about making money while sleeping and at a faster rate. But like all investments, those that starts earlier gets the biggest cut of returns/profit.

In this post, I will tell you all you need to know about the highest rated investment, both in safty and profit yield. Am talking about wazobia cash investment. If you have not heard about it, then thank your stars you now did and, from us.

Moreover, you can visit their official website to register www.wazobia.cash and click to chat with me on whatsapp or join my team on WhatsApp for more info on how to make money online.

NOTE: I guard all my referals under this investment by providing them with the right information in other to get nothing but the best from this investment and as well, I will pay for your activation fee once you register with my link and chat me up on whatsApp OR use +2347037203005, CHAT ONLY, DO NOT CALL. So, you can see you are not alone here.

Congrats to all my Downlines

In wazobia, when you refer 10 persons, you become a Guider. You wanna know the advantage? well, apart from your referal bonus, you will also be entitled to get 1% from the investments of all your downlines and their downlines and their downlines downlines and ….. wooooow, as much as the system assigns to you. The work of the Guiders? a new menu will be added on the Guider’s dashboard where he can assess others accounts to know its problem or whether it needs an upgrade. This is where my downlines feel so much happiness, because unlike majority of other Guiders, I am always there online and on call to assist them.

as funny as it may appear, so many people do request for change of Guider but I am sorry to say its irreversible until your immediate upline refers 10 persons to the system. To avoid this drama, REGISTER HERE with my link, and automatically, I will become YOUR GUIDER. You have a lot to learn, like how to know a fake alert, how to avoid problems on your account, increase profit, and the rest.

 PLEASE NOTE: you won’t get any of this if You do not register with my link. Stay Connected with me on Wazobia cash.

IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE BEFORE JOINING WAZOBIA.CASH

For the best experience on wazobia cash, the following are to be noted. 

Wazobia.cash is not a Ponzi scheme but an investment platform. The least amount you can bid is 10,000 and the highest is 1 million Naira. They also deal in Bitcoins.

You will always get 50% of all your investments and Unlike MMM which is a Ponzi scheme, your first investment in wazobia cash will mature in 3 days while the following ones you invest will mature in 7days.

Again to make sure that people don’t withdraw and run away from wazobia.cash, you must pledge or invest another sum before you can withdraw the matured ones. This is what makes it better and secure and keeps the system going.

Finally,

10% referral bonus for all payment of your downlines 

Refer up to 10 active users and become a guider 

Active Support Line 

Auto Assign To Make/Receive Payment 

24 Hours Merging System 

Wazobia Investment Supports 100% Recommitment Policy


HOW WAZOBIA.CASH INVESTMENT WORKS

First register at their official site  www.wazobia.cash.

NOTE: I guard all my referals under this investment by providing them with the right information in other to get nothing but the best from this investment and as well, remember you pay a one time activation fee of 1,000 after register with my link and the system will assign you to a guider to make the payment, it's not for me. Chat me up on whatsApp OR use +2347037203005, CHAT ONLY, DO NOT CALL. So, you can see you are not alone here.

Pay a one-time activation fee of 1,000 Naira

After that, make a pledge (follow instructions) make sure you don’t add a comma (,) to any amount you pledge. When assigned to who you will pay, call the person and make payment only to the account number provided.

Note: payment must be within 24-hours, if not, your account will be blocked.

After payment click on the “I have paid” and upload your proof. Also call the person you Paid to, to confirm your payment.

I am not Wazobia Admin or Customer Care, nobody should chat me up again telling me to use his/her login details to do any correction or merge them to pay. Be wise or be Scammed by the wrong people.




Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments